Implementation period: 2005-2007
The NCSD was involved in the EU-financed project EASY-ECO under the European Union’s Marie Curie Programme, which was jointly implemented with 9 other institutions.
The objectives were:
- to disseminate theoretical knowledge and practical experience related to sustainable development among European experts;
- to provide modular, hands-on educational tools for sustainability evaluation addressing young researchers;
- to improve the capacity for sustainability evaluations, especially in the new EU member states;
- to offer the contractors and evaluators an overview of the evaluation methods and of the products available, thus increasing market transparency;
- to promote networking and professional exchanges among researchers and practitioners.